Each deck of cards contains 52 unique cards that include:
- 52 unique discussion questions
- 52 unique challenges that range in type, difficulty, and weirdness
- In the center of each card there is a symbol, color, and number (4 different for each). Use these to organize teams, break out into groups, or have them find partner.
- In one corner there are symbols for: Rock, Paper, Scissors. Use these to choose who goes first, gets to choose, or just play "rock, paper, scissors".
- In another corner there is an emoji (15 different in deck). One way to use these is have students share what makes them feel this way.
- A full deck of traditional playing cards (not including jokers).
*plus 2 info cards with information on what's on the card and ways to use them.
Mix these features together to create more unique ice breaker experiences and games for your group!
Break the Ice Playing Cards
$17.00 Regular Price