Contains 5 Decks of "Break the Ice" Playing Cards.
Each deck of cards contains 52 unique cards that include:
- 52 unique discussion questions
- 52 unique challenges that range in type, difficulty, and weirdness
- In the center of each card there is a symbol, color, and number (4 different for each). Use these to organize teams, break out into groups, or have them find partner.
- In one corner there are symbols for: Rock, Paper, Scissors. Use these to choose who goes first, gets to choose, or jsut play "rock, paper, scissors".
- In another corner there is an emoji (15 different in deck). One way to use these is have students share what makes them feel this way.
- A full deck of traditional playing cards (not including jokers).
*plus 2 info cards with information on what's on the card and ways to use them.
Mix these features together to create more unique ice breaker experiences and games for your group!